OriginalOkie

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yea Elizabeth!!!!!!

I am so excited! I just read Elizabeth's blog from NYC - she is haveing a grand adventure, and I am so happy for her ( yes, I miss her, but I'm happy she is trying her wings) Certainly is a bright spot in my life! Things around here are going OK---everything at the moment is working, including my AOL account, which is a pleasant change. I have not been able to get on line and stay---for ever it seems. My land phone has been so staticicy (no that is not a proper word), anyway, called the phone repair service today and a nice man came and checked me out (not that's not right, he checked out the wires, seems I have been dis connected partially from the main box - now I can talk and hear on the phone - so all of you that have been having to call me on my cell, cross your fingers and hope I stay connected. Since the phone is my modem, that is the reason I could not stay connected to AOL (at least I hope that was it).
I'm OK, Clay is OK, and Muffin is OK, and a lovely cat lives on my front porch, gets 2 meals a day and lots of love , so the world is spinning right along. We did have a little bump in the road last week, Clay's house got broken into - they made a big mess- dumped drawers and stuff, and broke the back window out of the Ford (locked in the garage). They went down the street and robbed another house, and the man was home and had his gun loaded and shot at them- no doubt scaring them-they ran and left the loot they took from Clay's, so the Police returned the coin collection, and we have most of the stuff put back where it belongs--again thank goodness they did not rip and tear and smash inside the house, just dumped drawers, so you see, there is something good in most things, and we are thankful for that. I hope someone reads this, it has been so long since I wrote you probably think I've given this up WRONG, hopefully I'm back. love to all of you, and Elizabeth, I can't get on your comment page, but when I figure it out I h ope to be #1 follower! Loveyou

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Aw, I love you too Granny! Thank you!

    So sorry to hear about Clay's house- that is scary! I'm glad that everything is okay though.

    I love you and miss you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home