OriginalOkie

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Earthquake

No I'm not kidding - there was an earthquake this morning, and it was felt in Del City by me! I was reading my E Mail, and all of a sudden I heard what I thought was something thrown at the house, and my hot glue gun jumped off the shelf-- I checked all around to see what else happened (Did Clay or Muffin fall out of bed??) no, all is well, I could not figure out what it was until the weatherman on Channel Four told me. Ah Life is exciting! Thanks Heavenly Father for nothing more serious.
As to the rest of my life, its pretty quiet. Beginning the usual summer strange things happening with the yard, and broken fences and all that jazz. Clay's brother is coming over, and he promised he would take me to the lumber yard and get a load of fence slats ( at least a dozen), so I can nail them back up as they get knocked down. I can only get about 4 in the back of my car, and its gets tiresome. BG has a pick up truck. We went to Tulsa yesterday, just a nice trip. Its time for to get ready for church - blessings to all who read this -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home