OriginalOkie

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday March 25, 2009

Hello Again...didn't get any answers to my last hello, but surely somebody will read this, and at least sign on that they saw it.
Its a great Day Saw Tucker & Elizabeth on GMA, made it to Bible Study, and now I'm home. We have had fairly nice weather (except for WIND), but the weatherman says we will have SNOW on Friday----hope this does not interfere with any travel plans.
The purple Iris are in bloom at Clay's house. I have buds but no flowers yet, sure hope the snow dosn't get them. Daffidols have come and gone (very few), and the Redbuds are in full bloom and very beautiful. Have a great day family, I am going to! Blessings to all

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Hi Granny! I haven't blogged in a while, but I'm going to make a big update soon! sorry- things got busy!! Hope you are having a great day, and I also hope to see you soon! Love you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home